- Both sides agree, War is the language of Peace
- Skepticism makes for a good scientist. Cynicism for a lazy democrat
- All fascists believe in salting the earth. Psychopaths do too. If not mine, better dead than alive…
- Mistaking aphorisms for truth may be the hallmark of the twitter-age literati
- We are all prisoners of war. Some wars are being fought against us, some within us.
- The problem with flesh and blood people is, they don’t have a click-to-close button
- Passion is a pretext for not having feelings, anger a pretext for having misplaced your marbles.
- Mistaking metaphors for metaphysics is the hallmark of a lazy reader. Worse, it helps turn poets into philosophers.